William A. Wallace, MD - Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Wallace combines surgical skill and aesthetic artistry to provide his patients with outstanding aesthetic surgical results. Using a detailed three-part consultation and examination, Dr. Wallace carefully addresses each area of concern to the patient. The results are a comprehensive surgery and treatment plan uniquely tailored to each patient’s individual goals.
Dr. Wallace has twice been chosen as one of America’s top Plastic Surgeons and as one of Jacksonville’s “Top Docs.” Before joining Coastal Cosmetic center in 2010, Dr. Wallace developed the Post-Bariatric Body Contouring Program as an Assistant Professor of The Ohio State University Division of Plastic Surgery. Additionally, Dr. Wallace performed surgery on some of Columbus, Ohio’s most complicated burn, facial trauma, and reconstruction patients.
A native of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Dr. Wallace obtained his undergraduate degree from Oklahoma State University and his Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Oklahoma. He completed his General Surgery and Plastic Surgery training at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio as well as a Master’s Degree in Medical Science. Dr. Wallace’s research in the field of wound healing has been published in several scientific papers.
Serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and the surrounding communities, plastic surgeon Dr. Wallace is double board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. To make your appointment with Dr. Wallace please click on the link below.
- American Board Of Plastic Surgery 2009
- American Board of Surgery 2006
- Undergraduate: Oklahoma State University 1995
- Masters: The Ohio State University 2003
- Doctor of Medicine: The University Of Oklahoma 1999
- General Surgery: The Ohio State University (Columbus, OH) 1999-2005
- Plastic Surgery: The Ohio State University (Columubs, OH) 2005-2007
- Baptist Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL)
- Baptist Beaches Medical Center (Jacksonville Beach, FL)
- Baptist South Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL)
- Memorial Hospital (Jacksonville, FL)
- Orange Park Hospital (Orange Park, FL)
- St. Luke’s Hospital (Jacksonville, FL)
- St. Vincent’s Hospital (Jacksonville, FL)
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital (Jacksonville, FL)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons – Candidate
- American Society of Bariatric Surgeons – Affiliate
- American Medical Association
- American Burn Association