Male Plastic Surgery in Jacksonville & Fleming Island, FL
There is an increasing demand for plastic surgery from men across the country who desire to enhance their appearance. Coastal Cosmetic Center, led by board-certified plastic surgeon Timothy E. Fee, MD, understands that men have unique concerns about changing their appearance, so we offer a variety of male plastic procedures to residents of Jacksonville, Fleming Island, the surrounding North Florida communities, and throughout the world.
What is Male Plastic Surgery?
Maintaining masculine features is essential for men seeking plastic surgery, as is avoiding an overdone or feminized look. Male plastic surgery refers to a group of cosmetic procedures that are geared toward the needs of men.
We offer the following procedures for men:
- Gynecomastia Surgery—Also referred to as male breast reduction, gynecomastia surgery eliminates excess fat and tissue in the chest region.
- Pectoral Implants—Helps to give men a more masculine and chiseled appearance in the chest region.
- Calf Implants/Augmentation—Helps to give more definition to a man’s leg using implants placed in the calves.
- Liposuction for Men—Eliminates excess fat build up; slenderizes and contours the overall body tone.
- Tummy Tuck for Men—Eliminates excess skin in the abdominal area that has become loose and unable to retract back to its natural shape following weight loss. It is also used to help tighten weakened abdominal muscles.
- Facelift for Men—A facelift procedure that is geared to tightening the face while maintaining masculine features such as a rugged chin and chiseled jawline.
- Rhinoplasty for Men—Nose surgery that uses techniques specifically for men and maintaining masculine edges and shapes
- Skin Rejuvenation for Men—A variety of skin care treatments that help to rejuvenate and refresh a man’s appearance.
What Are the Benefits of Male Plastic Surgery?
Male plastic surgery can reconstruct or correct a damaged or defective body structure resulting from accidents, trauma, or birth defects. Male plastic surgery also alters the body to give men a more masculine and younger looking appearance.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Male Plastic Surgery?
Men who have an area on their body that they would like to correct or enhance whether for cosmetic and aesthetic purposes or to improve function, are possible candidates for male plastic surgery.
Where Are Male Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed?
All surgeries are performed on-site at our licensed ambulatory surgery center Coastal Surgery Center in Jacksonville, FL. It is a Medicare-certified and state-licensed ambulatory surgery center that is accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA).
How Much Does Male Plastic Surgery Cost?
The cost of plastic surgery treatment depends on the particular procedure(s) you elect to undergo. All costs will be discussed during your consultation. For your convenience, we accept payment via cash, check, and major credit cards. We also offer financing options to assist you in paying for your procedure. Coastal Cosmetic Center has two conveniently located offices in Jacksonville and Fleming Island for you to schedule your consultation today.
If you are a male and want to improve your appearance by enhancing your masculinity through plastic surgery, contact Coastal Cosmetic Center to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fee. We offer a variety of male plastic surgery procedures to residents living in or around Jacksonville, Fleming Island, the surrounding North Florida communities, and throughout the world.